City & Guilds is a global leader in skills development across a variety of sectors to meet the needs of today’s workplace.
City & Guilds qualifications are valued by employers and they help individuals develop their talents and abilities for career progression.
All organisations that deliver City & Guilds qualifications have to be approved to the highest standards in work-related skills-based training and development. These qualifications are highly valued by employers and enable individuals to develop their talents and abilities for career progression.
City & Guilds land-based Services
NPTC provides a wide range of land-based qualifications. The portfolio has a strong focus on short courses to deliver the specialist skills required for a certificate of Competence (CoC) qualification. Some of these qualifications are also required for Licence to Practise activities, or for membership of a CPD register.
Institute of Leadership & Management
Creating strong leaders is the cornerstone of any successful business and it is well known that a manager can make or break a team. As such, enhancing and solidifying leadership skills is crucial. The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) qualifications allow individuals to fine-tune their skills and develop into highly capable and inspirational leaders.
Why take a City & Guilds, NPTC or ILM course?
Studying for one of these qualifications will allow you to:
- Learn in a practical way
- Give you the skills to start a job
- Give you the skills to progress a career
- Change careers or re-skill
- Re validate essential industry tickets
What is the difference between awards, certificates and diplomas?
- Awards are bite-sized qualifications, which will give you in-depth knowledge of a specific, narrow subject area.
- Certificates are medium-scope qualifications, which will enable you to cover essential subject areas in detail.
- Diplomas are a full-sized qualification, which cover substantial subject areas in detail.
If you would like more information about these organisations, click on the links below: